GHS Employees may refer potential candidates for FT/PT Hot Jobs or Hard to Fill Jobs (HTF)
“HotJobs” are FT/PT positions that are critical for providing quality patient care and that GHS is trying to fill as quickly as possible. HotJobs are announced monthly in GHS WHAG and pay a higher Employee Referral incentive ($750) for the successful hire of a qualified, external candidate. You will have until the last day of the month to submit qualified, external candidates (referrals) for any and all HotJobs of the current month.
If you refer a qualified external applicant who is hired for a FT/PT HOT Job, you will receive $375 ($187.50 for part-time) when the referred employee completes a week of employment and another $375 ($187.50 for part-time) when the referred employee has completed one year of continuous FT/PT employment.
Hard to Fill
Don’t forget you can also refer a qualified external candidates for FT/PT Hard-to-fill positions as well. You may search for Hard-to-Fill positions on the ghscareers.org website by selecting the “Hard to Fill” Criteria search option. The list is updated daily and all Hard to Fill positions remain open until filled or an adequate number of applicants have been received. You may submit qualified candidates (referrals) as long as there are open designated positions on the GHS Open Vacancy List.
If you refer a qualified external applicant who is hired for a FT/PT hard-to-fill position, you will receive $250 ($125 for part-time) when the referred employee completes a week of employment and another $250 ($125 for part-time) when the referred employee has completed one year of continuous FT/PT employment.
How to Make A Referral
- Contact the applicant and discuss GHS Hard-to-Fill or HOT Job opportunities before submitting an online referral form.
- Complete and submit the online “GHS Employee Referral Rewards Program” form
- The referred applicant should then complete and submit a GHS online application located on ghscareers.org website and list your name as the Referral Source.
All GHS employees (FT/PT/PRN) are eligible to participate in this referral program. GHS Human Resources personnel are not eligible. GHS Vice Presidents, administrators, directors, managers and supervisors are not eligible to refer individuals when the designated hard-to-fill vacancy or Hot Job is in their department.
NOTE: Those considered to be ineligible as referred applicants include the following
- Current GHS Employees
- Individuals you directly supervise
- Applicants with current application on file in the Recruiting & Employment Services Department or who have been contacted by the Recruiting & Employment Services Department regarding employment opportunities (note: Applications on file will remain current and active for one year)
- Anyone who has worked at GHS within the past 12 months
- Students in clinical rotations at GHS or affiliated training programs during past 12 months
- Contract and temporary employees
- Applicants referred/applying for a PRN position
If you know of qualified, caring professionals interested in a challenging & rewarding work environment, refer them to the Greenville Health System. If they are hired into a “Hot Job or "hard-to-fill" position, you will become a member of up to $750 Winner’s Circle! Refer someone today.
For more information about the Employee Referral Rewards Program, contact GHS Human Resources Department at (864) 455-8976.