GHS Advocate Referral Program
The Greenville Health System offers a $300 cash reward to anyone who assists us in filling our "hard-to-fill" (HTF) vacancies. Interested? Here's how you can win!
• If you know qualified health care professionals interested in a challenging & rewarding work environment, refer them to the Greenville Health System. If they are hired into a current "hard-to-fill" position, you will receive a $300 cash incentive for each hire.
• Online job listings may be found on the ghscareers.org website as well as in employment ads GHS runs in newspapers, journals, magazines and/or various websites. If you know someone whose qualifications match any GHS position identified as ‘hard-to-fill”, we encourage you to refer that person to us. If we hire the applicant, you will receive $300 once the employee attains 90 days of full-time (40 hours/week) work. You will be responsible for applicable taxes.
Current vacancies posted on the ghscareers.org website are updated daily. "Hard-to-fill" positions are identified by the "$$" symbol following the job title. Referral awards will be paid only for “hard-to-fill” positions.
How to Make A Referral:
1. Contact the applicant and discuss GHS opportunities before submitting an online referral form. Then complete and submit the online GHS Advocate Referral Form. The applicant should complete and submit an online application.
2. Complete the GHS Advocate Referral Form and give it to a qualified applicant interested in working at GHS. That individual should then submit a completed online application and fax the completed Advocate Referral Form to our efax phone number, (803) 753-9002.
- In either case, the person you are referring must apply online via our ghscareers.org website.
NOTE: Those considered to be ineligible as referred applicants include the following
• Current GHS employees
• Applicants with a current application on file in the Recruiting & Employment Services Department or who have been contacted by the Recruiting & Employment Services Department regarding employment opportunities. Applications on file remain current and active for one year.
• Anyone who has worked at GHS within the past 12 months.
• Students in clinical rotations at GHS or affiliated training programs
• Contract employees
If you know people who may be qualified for one of our positions, refer them to us. They will have an opportunity to join the GHS family and help make an amazing difference – and you will have an opportunity to benefit from a cash incentive. We encourage you to become a GHS advocate today!
GHS will review this program periodically for its effectiveness and may discontinue it at any time.